[Amc-list] seatbelt hell,er,help...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__2-New-Shoulder-Safety-Harness-Seat-Belts-Seatbelts-Gray_W0QQitemZ260331300937

Does anyone think I will be able to fit these seatbelts in the American?!
I like the drop arm at the top, but can't decide if that angle mount plate will work?
I was thinking of placing the retractor on top of the inner rocker and cutting a slice in the bottom metal of the inner 1/4.
I can then slide the plate through the slice and bolt it down. What I can't concieve is if I can pull this mounting method off?
Since I do not have the car apart yet and don't have the belts I can't decide?

I'd like to have the belts in hand before I start.
My to buy list is.
Seat belts.
Sound deadener, thinking of RAAMAT.
Window sweeps.

I hope to maybe start on the final, oh please I hope it's final, rendition of the American interior next weekend.

Plans includes, but are not limited to.
Roll down 1/4 glass, I have
New carpet, I have
Console, I have
New speakers, I have some, need more.
New seatbelts, see above?
sound deadeners and unsulation, I have some aluminum bubble wrap, need deadener sheets.

Any help, tips, etc, welcome. feel free to flame me, but do that off list! :)

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.