From: Garry Nordstrom <gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] your thoughts
To: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AMC/Rambler owners,drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009, 11:45 AM

I have decided to down size a bit, present projects are the CJ8, barn score
0 certified miles from ARK, doing a frame off, but I have the electric car,
the 79 AMX, and the 343 built,pulled good HP, and 3 others waiting to build.
I was hoping to score a 69 Rebel or Ambassador for those  engines, but I am
getting burnt out,,and hell I am looking at becoming 60,, so I think I will
pass the torch and wondering what values I should put on those items.

Oh, gonna be near 40 deg here in Minn,so thinking about going water skiing
Garry