Re: [Amc-list] your thoughts

Gary, you know it's totally up to you.  If you are limited on inside storage space or need money, then you might have to pare down your hobby, but don't succumb to a period of low energy and then do something you will want to undo later.  If you get tired, take a break, but covers on everything and walk away from them for awhile.   Buy some car magazines or wait for spring when you have more energy and interest.

Having said that I say: finish the Jeep, (CJ-8s aren't that common) keep the electric car until you can either get the time and money to finish it, or find someone who is willing pay what it's worth.   Sell the AMX and the project engines.  Keep the 343 for your dream Rebel.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA