Re: [Amc-list] OT: Booby traps and respect for other's propery

Re: [Amc-list] OT: Booby traps and respect for other's propery

Hi all. I opened a can of worms that I hope any potential low life's read. That nail board is not my only booby trap, so I hope someone thinks twice before sneak thieving around my garage.
Am I worried about a lawsuit. No. After all, that nail board is just part of my on going remodeling and someone clearly stepped on it while breaking in. Things happen, ya know.
It is sad that we all need to resort to this, but as you know in most cities the police don't even come out, they just take a report over the phone. If they happen to find my stuff, they'll let me know. Big whoop. My nail board stopped that in the first place and caught the crooks.
I am just pissed, plain and simple. It started when I caught a guy breaking in and when confronted, while holding a large BIC speaker, he just said "don't hit me, I just came in to get milk for the baby"!!
The final straw was being held up at gun point and they said they wanted the two bikes (HDs). I had no problem dealing with them and making them "go away".
    To some of you I may sound bitter or psycho in dealing in such a hard handed way, but since I started leaving the police out of the picture, I haven't had any problems/
I will not chime in on this subject as I probably have said too much, but I am pissed at J losing his AMX and all the animals out there masquerading as humans.......Russ