Re: [Amc-list] 68 Rebel SST Ragtop

I just looked at a 68 Rebel SST ragtop the other day. A tow company pulled it out of a field and it is rough. It looks solid but any part that can rust has started doing so. The top is gone, interior shot, etc.
It is a 343-4v car with PDB, PS and console auto. Mechanically its all there, but the engine is gone.
Discount towing is selling it (lien papers) and he is gonna ebay it, as it is too far gone for me. With the fascist code guys I need to make it look like it runs while it is sitting. So check out Evil bay and come with a flat bed.....Russ