Re: [Amc-list] OT: Booby traps and respect for other's propery

Re: [Amc-list] OT: Booby traps and respect for other's propery

I have a great alarm system. Three loud, melodious (yeah, right!)
beagles. They might not do a whole lot to defend my property, but they
sure will tell me and the whole neighborhood if anyone is here.

Of course, it won't help much if we're all off somewhere. Anyone want a
spare biscuit-eater? Visit your local pound and you can get the best
alarm system out there.