Re: [Amc-list] Stolen 69 AMX

RE:Stolen 69 AMX

Update
I'm making this short update to let every one know where this stands
at the moment. I spent a good part of Friday on the phone with the
Insurance Company (Grundy) and the adjuster and investigator. The
adjuster sounds like he is going to do a through  and fair job on
damages to my 69 AMX. They are not going to total it out but
re-inverse me for the greater part of the money to redo the car. How
much that will be I don't know yet. But they released the car to me
and I spent a good part of Saturday getting the trailer ready as it
had bunch of scrape lumber on it. I will be spending the largest part
of today picking up the car from the impound yard. I'm sorry if some
of my comments may have offended any one. But the impound yard is in
the heart of the Ghetto surrounded by a cinder block walls topped
with razor wire with about 3 or 4 homeless shelters on the next block
, a few blocks north of Downtown Las Vegas Freemont Street area. They
are doing a homeless count this week here. Last years was 11,000 and
this year's in there words is expected to "soar".  thanks, LRDaum