Re: [Amc-list] Moldy Smell - possible solution

Re: [Amc-list] Moldy Smell - possible solution

 I had this problem when I got the Javelin.  I sprayed everything, cleaned and cleaned then sprayed again but it came back.  The I took the kick panels off and cleaned all the debris out that had accumulated over the years.  There were leafs in there that were decomposing, causing the odor.  Once that was cleaned out the odor went away.

Dan Whitehead