Re: [Amc-list] Stolen 69 AMX

All I've got to say about Larry's AMX being stolen is that every AMC'er
in the country should be on the look out for it or for any parts being
sold off it if it is being dismantled. Larry is one of the top AMC'ers in
the country and has been forever, he has helped many, many AMC'ers, AMC
clubs, etc. and deserves to get his AMX back. I personally know Larry has
spent big, big bucks in rebuilding the AMX, which he has had for a long
time. Larry called me about the car being stolen but I was out of town,
so he left message. It is do late now to call him (1:34am) but will call
him later today and see what he thinks we can all do about recovering the
AMX.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'09 AMC NATIONALS (Date & Location to be announced)
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766