Re: [Amc-list] Stolen 69 AMX

I just got the March/April issue of the AMO newsletter.  They had a few more
details on Larry Daum's AMX.

"Larry Daum's 69 AMX was recovered early the week of Jan. 30 in Las Vegas.
The engine and transmission were taken along with other strange items.
Wiring harness, power brake booster, master cylinder, outside mirror, door
trim, hood hinges, and grill brackes were removed."

Todd