Re: [Amc-list] AMX Stolen

I just realized I don't actually have the toggle inplace now, :(
I pulled it out of duty when adding efi!
I always intended for it to go back in the fuel pump circuit as before.

I had actually thought about a simple as pir combination lock!
3-6 toggle switches to different things, inplain view under that dash!
3 position ea, on-off-on.
Wire them and set them up so you have to know which switch sits in what position to drive the car.
Simple to use, PIA to decode!  dummy wires on all the contacts on the switches for good measure!

With efi it would be a piece of cake to use each switch to kill a diff sensor or pump!

Be fun, and educational too!!!

Tell your friends!

Tell mom and Dad to buy you one for Xmas....

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>