Re: [Amc-list] Engine height?specs? 65 Convertible?

Re: [Amc-list] Engine height?specs? 65 Convertible?

OK, That gives me some stuff to go on.
I need to look for some engine weights and HP and Torque numbers on some comparable sized engines to decide what power plant I may or may not go with.
   May go with a, horror of horrors, "one of them" engine...

Most of the cars I'm looking at run little Toy or Mazda engines...

I'd like to not do that, but it may be the way to go!

Renault doesn't have anything to offer, That's for sure!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)