Re: [Amc-list] Preservation Not Restoration

wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I won't speculate on bedliner as I don't know what it will look like on the roof and I fear it would be one mutha to remove should you not like it enough to want it gone!

I can guess -- the American I got from Joe had something like that
gooped on the roof, and it was a BEAR to get off. Plus, there was minor
("black") rust under it, so not only did I have to scrape and grind that
stuff off, I had to deal with the surface rust. (rust dissolver and
eastwood rust encapsulator when done).

if it's just preservation maybe just ordinary car paint, or a fine foam
roller with enamel and wetsand it to a decent texture.