Re: [Amc-list] what color should I paint my car

Re: [Amc-list] what color should I paint my car

I used to do that stuff too.

Now I let them go. Even the easy fixes prove to be to hard to accomplish
and I have to listen to my wife complain about them so I quit.

I passed on a Jeep deal a while back. Two in fact.
One was a 02 Grand Cherokee with a supposed rod knock for $2200!
110K on it, real clean. I even have the stuff here to put a 4.5 Stroker in it.
It was a loaded up six with Leather, sunroof and everything freakin thing!
That one I should have bought, but I knew I would have had a lot of pain and grief getting it done and my oldest son would have just laid claim to it :-O  No profit to be had there :-(

The 96 XJ for $250 would have been a good deal too.
The guy fixed whatever problem it had and now wants $1250 for it.
Not likely I'd pay that for an XJ with 225K on the clock. Though it probably has another 100k of life left in it if it was treated well.

Ah, well, Have fin and remember to look for later model stuff too. The old stuff won't be around forever!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>