From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] what color should I paint my car
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 23, 2009, 10:02 AM

There's always a chance to make money on a car, you just have to get the
right deal, do the right work to it (or not!), and find the right buyer. Sure,
those things are tough on an AMC, but it sometimes happens! Davis seems to know
he might not make a lot and is watching his costs. In today's market making
money on a much sought after muscle car is even tough, but the lower price cars
might do better. In any case, it's been pointed out (and acknowledged by
Davis) that he might not make much or any over what he has in it. We all know
this, so let's not continue to discourage him from his project! If he makes
money that's great, if not that's a risk he seems to be willing to take.
Plus it sounds like he'll get $$$ of fun out of just the building and
playing with it for a while until it does sell... or he decides to keep his new
fun toy!

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:56:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Didn't he say it was a Hornet? There's no way to make money on a
Hornet, except perhaps an SC/360. Just being realistic.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"