[Amc-list] Valve-to-Bore Spacing ????

Does anyone have technical information on typical valve-to-bore spacing?  I can only find 0.019" HOT for both exhaust and intake and a 1950's Ford V8 website. Edelbrock doesn't even list the value on their PDFs for the heads in the valve-to-bore spacing section.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. - 1 John 5:11-12