------------------
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 23:42:39 -0800
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

I get a few minutes a day when sk00l is in... sorry to ask stupid questions.

So what manual transmissions were available in front of torque tube
AMCs? All I can come up with it T-96 (sixes) and T-86 (I think) behind
8's, and those are rare.

Especially the six (early, Nash pattern, pre-72 AMC) was ANY other
trannie available? Was it just the one, T-96?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"