Re: [Amc-list] Javelin half vinyl roof

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my posts lately.
and thanks for the tips about the vinyl roof, I guess I'll keep it just
because it is original and
still in such great condition. I have been told that the full vinyl roof is
actually more rare
than the half, but the two 70 Javelins I have are the only two I know of
that have the half vinyl roof.
Is 70 the only year that AMC offered a half vinyl roof?? I can't recall ever
seeing later Javelins with it.

Armand