Re: [Amc-list] ~!@#$%^ Freezing Out This Afternoon

Darn cold weather! I should have worked on the Rambler (thanks for the
part - I'll keep your name anonymous, but thanks!).

Anyway - today turned into re-furb the grill day. New wood for the
side tray, poplar. New wood for the handles (poplar again), and some
cheesy pine for the front piece. I shoulda measured length, as my
snazzy poplar is too short, lol.

I'll pretend I'm doing bodywork next weekend, as I sand it, prime it
and paint the grill. Took it out for a "test drive" today, for turkey
burgers and Boars Head hotdogs. Next test day has to be slow-cooked
ribs or Boston butt.

Darn cold weather, anyway. Had to be in the mid forties! (just giving
you guys grief - we lived in Maine when I was a kid. I've been
migrating south. It's still too cold, maybe I need to keep heading
further South!