Re: [Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

Re: [Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

Just looked under my 63 Classic.

Front: there's a U-channel stiffener attached to the floor pan that at
one end has a spot-welded "T-nut" to accept the seatbelt bolt. It's more
or less in line with the rear seat mount bolts and more or less in line
with the B pillar (4 door).

Rear: fender washers. My car came with front and rear seat belts; they
are Rambler OEMs, they match, and the installation is top-notch,
matching hardware, very large, thick washers, so if I had to guess, I'd
say it was a dealer kit or something, not a backyard job.