-----------
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:59:05 -0500
From: Wayne E Lamothe <superglider@xxxxxxxx>

I want a compressor not a holder.  I am not too keen on having to use the
wight of the car to compress the spring.  I need to change the springs on
both the 66 and the 69 and want to compress the spring, remove it, unload
it, compress the new spring and install it.

I will look at Garry's tool again but when I asked him about it before he
said it was for the 6 cyl sprung cars.  The coil is thicker and the allen
head does not seem to have enough threads to hold.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"