Re: [Amc-list] Need 67 Rebel Wagon Gas tank- interchanges? 3rd Seat setu

Re: [Amc-list] Need 67 Rebel Wagon Gas tank- interchanges? 3rd Seat setups?

All the 67-78 sedan, hardtop, and wagon bodies are virtually the same except for some of the outer sheet metal. Gas tank is the same for all. The third seat takes up the floor storage compartment in the back, not much to it and not much foot room. The spare is moved to the passenger side rear inner side cover. Only the storage compartment top and the floor panel on the passenger side is different -- and of course the passenger inner side cover. Only the Matador Coupe parts are different -- I don't think that gas tank is the same as the others (most parts are unique to the Coupe).

------------
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:39:54 -0800 (PST)
From: Jesse <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Need 67 Rebel Wagon Gas tank- interchanges? 3rd
	Seat	setups?
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Though I am tempted to buy this 68 Rebel Wagon that is kind of Rusty jus for the tank and a few other choice pieces, there are no guarantees that that tank is not just as rusty.?
?
What other full size AMC/Rmblrs will work??
?
Anyone know where any are in Salvage yards??
?
Also looking for rear seat setup.?? Will the metal/seats from Ambo 3rd seat work??

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"