[Amc-list] Need 67 Rebel Wagon Gas tank- interchanges? 3rd Seat setups?

[Amc-list] Need 67 Rebel Wagon Gas tank- interchanges? 3rd Seat setups?

Though I am tempted to buy this 68 Rebel Wagon that is kind of Rusty jus for the tank and a few other choice pieces, there are no guarantees that that tank is not just as rusty.

What other full size AMC/Rmblrs will work?

Anyone know where any are in Salvage yards?

Also looking for rear seat setup.   Will the metal/seats from Ambo 3rd seat work?

Thanks,

Jesse