Re: [Amc-list] Need 67 Rebel Wagon Gas tank- interchanges? 3rd Seat setu

Re: [Amc-list] Need 67 Rebel Wagon Gas tank- interchanges? 3rd Seat setups?

Jesse wrote:
> Though I am tempted to buy this 68 Rebel Wagon that is kind of Rusty jus for the tank and a few other choice pieces, there are no guarantees that that tank is not just as rusty.
>
> What other full size AMC/Rmblrs will work?
>
> Anyone know where any are in Salvage yards?
>
> Also looking for rear seat setup.   Will the metal/seats from Ambo 3rd seat work?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jesse

I don't know of parts and seats and all, but had to chime in on third
row seats. While they look cool, and are cool - I would never have a
person ride in a third row seat. We used to do it all the time. One of
my co-workers was a volunteer fireman. He turned all shades of green
when I told him how much I loved wagons and had kids - with the idea
that I would put my kids in the third row.

Anyway - hope you can find third row seats for your wagon. They do look
very cool, and take a lot of us back to when we were kids. I just
wouldn't put my kids in a third row, and I especially would not have
them wear seatbelts back there.

Sorry to get off track.