---------------
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:27:39 -0800
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

All of the bores were 3.185" (parallel with the wrist pin).

So I have two heads to take the local shop for boilout and crack check.
Won't have any further work done to them now. I wanna stack up parts for
the engine build and decide exactly what it is I'm gonna build.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"