Re: [Amc-list] Water line in six cyl. intake

Re: [Amc-list] Water line in six cyl. intake

I would imagine that did the resarch and documented it somewhere which proves the fuel economy benefits and/or the emissions control benefits of the heated manifold.  I don't think AMC would have gone to the trouble of adding the heat provision if it did have proven benefits or if there was not a regulatory compliance reason to do so.

Joe Fulton