[Amc-list] 61 2 dr American sedan

At what point does one realize they have bitten off more than they can chew?
Without boring you all with details, I realized it several months ago, but am just now admitting it to myself.
I have an ok running (i drive it to and from work once or twice a week, 30 miles round trip) 61 2 dr American with good tires for free to someone from this list.  It is quite a project.  As far as I can tell, the only rust is in the passenger door, a bit in the trunk, and a bit in the front floor boards, but not rotted out by any stretch, there is some bondo from the previous owners driving by braille.  It was a 1 family car until I got it.  It went from father to son to mother.  Anyway, the car is here in Santa Ana, CA.

Don't worry, I still have the AMC addiction, but I will be focusing on my 63 American hardtop.

Thanks,
Joe