Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:58:48 -0800 (PST)
From: Nick ALFANO <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Need some help in Tampa
To: amc list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi guys.? I am looking for someone in the Tampa area that can help me out.? Not really AMC related but car related.? My nephew?just got married and moved there to finish school a couple months ago.?This being said and being away from family and friends, he is?on a very tight budget and can not afford?to waste even a?nickel.? He bought a?used car from a place?called Kempton Auto Sales in Tampa.? It is a?96 Toyo Camry, he paid $2500 for it,?has had it a little