Re: [Amc-list] When they started pushing drivers and

amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> stopped mentioning car brands they lost my interest. STOCK CARS what a joke,
> show me a 2dr Taurus or charger at a dealer! Car of the future my a$$.

Yeah, greed turned it into a mainstream TV sport, and they thought they
could push celebrity over technology and actual human culture. We all
know that the best racers and tech guys are homegrown and/or rednecks,
the tv a****oles should get over it.

There's a new low end racing brewing though, look for '24 hours of
LeMons' (note spelling!) and lots of rallye stuff thats for-real and
affordable. Lots of people are sick of that TV hyped crap.