Re: [Amc-list] And he was a goober-tronic! (pushrod wasn't quite pushing

Re: [Amc-list] And he was a goober-tronic! (pushrod wasn't quite pushing)

We'll check it out closely. The valves and springs look good. I'm hoping
I seated it wrong - but, ...

Anyway, the plan is to take off the access plates and peer inside and
hope we didn't do really bad things to the cam.

Thanks for the note on cleaning the deck. I'll go pick up straight razor
blades and clean rags. Should be a fun project.