Re: [Amc-list] little rambler road trip

> From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Amc-list] little rambler road trip
> To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 11:32 AM
> Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

plus I was
> rockin' out to 100 RMS watts of psytrance when I got
> pulled over by AZ
> Highway Patrol for not dimming my lights; the dash HI
> indicator was out
> and I didn't notice on the freeway (no one flashed me).
> Just got a
> warning. The cop liked the car though, esp. when I told him
> about the
> TBI, he said he'd just added modern aftermarket EFI to
> his Toyota truck.
> Saved by being a car geek, got only a written warning, no
> penalty. Whew!)

Sometimes you gotta chat 'em up.  I got stopped in Wyoming one time while driving my pristine 55 Pontiac ambulance on a camping trip.the copy noticed that I had a brake light out but I think he just wanted to see the car.  We talked for several minutes and I didn't even get a piece of paper.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA