Re: [Amc-list] little rambler road trip

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
>  it looks like a car owned by some crazy old
>> geezer. Umm, I think it is...
>
> Sounds comfy to me....

Yeah, and I'm at least two steps away from having the back filled up
level with the seat backs with car parts and cans and pigeon nests. I swear.

(Actually, I like to drive with a neatly packed clean empty car. I had
the sleeping roll and travel bag way back, and only the laptop
datalogger out. On the way back though it was messier, road food crap,
bought art prints from a friend in Tucson, tree in a bucket, plus I was
rockin' out to 100 RMS watts of psytrance when I got pulled over by AZ
Highway Patrol for not dimming my lights; the dash HI indicator was out
and I didn't notice on the freeway (no one flashed me). Just got a
warning. The cop liked the car though, esp. when I told him about the
TBI, he said he'd just added modern aftermarket EFI to his Toyota truck.
Saved by being a car geek, got only a written warning, no penalty. Whew!)