Re: [Amc-list] Stupid question of the day

Re: [Amc-list] Stupid question of the day

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/Wrambler_242/

Somewhere in the few pics I have up on Pbucket you will see one of those peep mirrors on mine.
It's down low thru the channel behind the vent window so no broken bits on this one!!!

It's kind of a PIA though.
You have to be very careful driving the car with your gascans on as it's hard to see what is beside you without cranking your head around far enough to check out the MASSIVE blindspot the combination of wide solid sunglass temple pieces and that tiny mirror creates...

Yeah, gascans, my kid bought them as I kept stealing his, so I could not invoke RM and return them...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>