[Amc-list] Peep mirrors, was Re: non-Stupid question of the day

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> It's kind of a PIA though. You have to be very careful driving the
> car with your gascans on as it's hard to see what is beside you
> without cranking your head around far enough to check out the MASSIVE
> blindspot the combination of wide solid sunglass temple pieces and
> that tiny mirror creates...

gas cans as fashion? isn't that dangerous? 5 gallon? jerry can?

I put my peep mirrors (Hornet, below) parallel to my eyes, I don't even
have to move and I get spectacular wide view because the mirror is so
close to your face. The slanty windshield on the Hornet puts it way
forward of my face.

http://wps.com/AMC/1970-AMC-Hornet/images/staples-Lrear.jpg

The Classic and American have 'em. Both sides, all cars. The American is
even better, since the mirror is even closer. Really cleans up the lines
of the car.