Re: [Amc-list] Leon's Auto Parts

Guess I wasn't clear enough. I have fenders and I'll toss in the rust
for free on them (free rust not rust free). It's been a while since I
looked at them but I think the bottom parts of them are solid. The tops
and around the headlights are pretty bad.

Matt

On 12/27/2008 9:16 PM, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx spouted this sage advice: