Re: [Amc-list] 71 AMX gas tank

They aren't available new as far as I know.  I suggest you go to the craigslist mash site and do a search for a 71-later Javelin or AMX being parted out (or parts for sale). You can search all over the country. You can also post a want ad on craigslist.

Places like CTC Auto Ranch in Texas or Freman's Auto in Montana might have a Javelin or two of that vintage too.  Expect to pay very dearly at CTC Auto Ranch.

Mash site is at:  http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?

Good Luck,

Joe Fulton
Salinas,CA