Re: [Amc-list] Happy Holidays(I was blessed)

"Garry Nordstrom" <gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>This is a special time of the year for many, today I took my wife into
>work (Medical) she worked on 14 people, saving or alternating

As long as they get a charge out of it... ;-)

>there lives,
>she has been there since 4 this morning, and is still working on those of
>need, we are unable to travel, but have spoken with love to our children and
>grandkids, my nephew on his way for this evening, his car broke down, I gave
>him one of our jeeps to be where he wants to share the evening, ,,A friend
>called and was T-Boned on his way home from shopping, I towed him to my
>house and gave him one of my other cars,so he could give his grandchildren
>his gifts of love.
>My wife called and said I will not make it home till late, 2 more ER,S
>coming in.
>We honor the ability to help those in desperate  need, we need nothing else,
>we stand up for our fellow Americans

I take it your wife is a doc?

Best wishes to you and yours.

I hope everyone has a Rambling Happy Holiday!

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .