[Amc-list] Leon's Auto Parts

I am heading over to Leon's on Saturday and looking for some insight as to
prices etc.

I called them and they will be open.  I need interior door panels (mine
are shot) and rear window chrome for my 58 American.  Considering that
they do not take checks or credit cards, it would be nice to know what
kind of cash I should be bringing.

Does anyone here know if their prices are cheap, reasonable, or expensive?

Anysight would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

--