[Amc-list] Merry Christmas to You All

Please remember those who we have shared the season with who who are no longer with us and those who cannot be with us for other duties including our service men and women.  It is OK to be a little sad, temporarily.

Please have a safe and sane Christmas...for the kids. And be well.

Covered with snow in NW Oregon.  (but I think it's starting to melt away now)...