Re: [Amc-list] '63 Ambo answers to questions noone asked!

Re: [Amc-list] '63 Ambo answers to questions noone asked!

I'll be looking way hard at my 32y's when I get around to it!
I sure don't anticipate finding out you are correct :)

Good news today!
The local Pain clinic has approved testing me for viability for the Neurotransmitter watchamacallitt.
So, I have to pass a psych test, hmmm might fail that.... :)
Then they do an initial placement of a pair of leads on my spinal cord in my neck, tape them down and wire them up to a belt pack. I get to test drive it for 7-10 days. If it works and there are no funky issues they do a pacemaker type implant with a wireless controller that allows me to turn it up, down or off. Recharges thru the skin! Device lasts about 9 years!  No more scanners at airports, No chance I can have a pacemaker later if needed. I'll have to pick one or the other should that need arise!

Rambler content.
I'll be able to work on my stuff!
Gee, I really hope so anyway!!!

--