[Amc-list] '63 Ambo transmission request

[Amc-list] '63 Ambo transmission request

Greetings Gang..
I am looking for a valve body for the 1963 Ambassador Automatic Tranny.  I
don't much care if it's select-o-matic, flash-o-matic, vacuum operated, or
what...I've a tranny for any of these, but no working valve bodies.
Anyone have a KNOWN good valve body for this tranny, and what would you need
to send it my way?  My '63 Ambassador is commenceing to really degrade
whilst waiting for this.  It's new in every way except tranny...this is the
THIRD tranny in it..(first one was rebuilt making it first two...but the
case was warped causing the tranny to 'smoke' in record time...)
Replaced it with one but somehow the valve body got caught up in some
confusion and now I don't know what valve body is what...so I've no working
tranny.

My '63 will always remember your kindness!!

Kindly do let me know at:
jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks hugely,
Jj