Re: [Amc-list] '63 Ambo questions

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 08:00:54PM +0000, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> From Wikipedia.
>
> Bore size is cast on the top of the block near the back of the right
> bank cylinder head. This is difficult to see with the engine installed
> in a Rambler due to the close proximity of the heater. It can be done
> with a small inspection mirror

Thanks very much for the pointer to that page - there's lots of stuff on
there I didn't know, like the 2bbl 327s being lower compression than the
4bbl versions.  I've got the 2bbl on this one, so that's interesting.

And now I'm annoyed that I didn't ask this while the motor was still
hanging from the hoise...

jl