Re: [Amc-list] Header for Concord Wagon 6cyl?

Re: [Amc-list] Header for Concord Wagon 6cyl?

Ok, Mr. Science

:)  [gee I hope he knows I'm kidding]

Do you then build your 2-1 header as say each pair from the firing order in a row?

Then do you go
6-3-1?

Any ideas of length for said perfect header?

Any idea of outlet size?

Anyone actually do the dyno tuning with this stuff?

Did Clifford or did they just whip up a set that looked coola nd provided a benefit and leave at as good enough?

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)