Re: [Amc-list] "Forbidden" CL ad, or, " There has to be a girl out there

Re: [Amc-list] "Forbidden" CL ad, or, " There has to be a girl out there who likes me and my cars"

Can we have a little AMC content here?

You can't teach anyone to like a certain kind of music so let's drop it.  It either speaks to a particular listener or it doesn't.

Joe Fulton
Amatuer Music Critic