[Amc-list] plug wires to fit 195.6

i just used regular plyers for crimping mine. they are just fine. you strip the wires a little to double the conducter in the middle back, and the ends are shaped kinda like a C and you squeeze them on the side, and they curl in more and crimp down just fine. worked for me anyway. the good thing about the accel kit, you got 2 extra wires incase you screw up.  you got 2 "mulligans". i have yet to have a problem with mine.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules