Re: [Amc-list] Renault anyone?

Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>You can post your extra tools to the Renault Na user group.  I monitor it and can give you a link to it when you are ready.  I gotta warn you though, those guys are tighter than Rambler guys, I think.

I own a Renault.  Mine is badged "Dodge Monaco".  And if you owned one of these things, you'd know that if you wanted to be able to feed your kids, you'd have to be tight with the money too.

;-)

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .