Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 08:16:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Fw: built AMC 360 - $600 (Rockford OH.) (+ Propane
        setup)
To: AMC-LIST <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, FSJ-List <FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://athensohio.craigslist.org/pts/954578768.html

Mark Dominesey
Roanoke, VA
http://www.LostWater.com
LostWater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The dominion granted to man by the Creator is not an absolute power, nor
can one speak of a freedom to 'use and misuse', or to dispose of things as
one pleases. The limitation imposed from the beginning by the Creator
himself.... shows clearly enough that when it comes to the natural world,
we are subject to not only biological laws, but also to moral ones, which
cannot be violated with impunity."
Pope John Paul II, The Social Concerns of the Church, 1987

"..To choose life involves rejecting every form of violence: the violence
of poverty and hunger which oppresses so many human beings; the violence
of armed conflict, which does not resolve but only increases divisions and
tensions; the violence of particularly abhorrent weapons such as
anti-personnel mines; the violence of drug trafficking; the violence of
racism; and the violence of mindless damage to the natural environment."
Pope John Paul II 1999

"There were not sufficient reasons to unleash a war against Iraq. To say
nothing of the fact that, given the new weapons that make possible
destructions that go beyond the combatant groups, today we should be
asking ourselves if it is still licit to admit the very existence of a
'just war.'"
Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger Now Pope Benedict XVI
May 2, 2003

Oppressing the poor in order to enrich oneself, and giving to the rich,
will lead only to loss" (Proverbs 22:16).

"The choice between Peace and War in the context of the current
international situation is also the choice between Good and Evil which
calls all Christians, ...to reject Satan's temptations, the same way Jesus
rejected them in the desert." - Pope John Paul II -V.I.S., Città del
Vaticano - 9 March 2003