[Amc-list] Renault anyone?

I have not had time to go through it all yet.
I have a big box of Renault and AMC tools form the 80's near as I can tell.
If anyone does renault work and has had a hankering for a specific tool.
Say a seal driver, spacer, etc: send me the numbe,r facom or not.
I can try and identify it when I go through this pile.
We are talking about 140lbs of misc seal drivers etc here!

My plans are to sort and place the useable stuff in an old metal tool box by my 12 ton shop press.

I had hoped to sell a couple of interesting pieces off on ebay, but the nicest piece which was a belt tension gauge was destroyed by the shippers overweight packing and UPS's rolling the overweight box around!

Anyway, I have some things to keep me busy for a few days around the house. I hope to attack the tools and see what is what next weekend, maybe.

I don't figure anyone here does the Renault thing, but I wanted to check.
I have some interesting stuff, not that I'll ever use it, but anyone who does renault trannies would want some of it I'm sure!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV