Re: [Amc-list] Fw: Re: Big three bailout

Re: [Amc-list] Fw: Re: Big three bailout

I for one would like to see this topic banned.

not for the fact that it should not be talked about.

But rather for the fact that some people do not seem to know how to be civilized about it at all.

I can only wonder how many young guys who own both imports and AMC's or have an interest in all cars who read the over the top comments of a very few people here will shudder and run screaming away.

I thought the majority of us here were car guys?
Who appreciated all cars, all makes, all models, no matter where they come from?

I have an appreciation for GM even though I don't want to take the chance on one.
I try to be civilized about it even though I had bad results with the last one I bought.

Seems a total waste of time to rant about a vehicle or the people that designed it base upon who gave birth to them or where they grew up?

I seem to recall even the owner of the list has an appreciation for non american cars.

We as individuals are not going to change the world.
As a group we can try and influence people.
It is a lot easier to do so if they are not running away from us looking over their shoulder dodging bullets or slander.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV