[Amc-list] plug wires to fit 195.6

i got 8mm wires on my 196. i bought a universal accel wire kit from shmucks. its an 8 wire kit. theres different ends for the cap. has the right ones for the cap on my delco cap. cut to the desired length, install the rubber cap, then slip on the "clip" and slide the rubber boot over the clip. works great.

i got one of those accel 40,000 volt coils also. i need to get one of those pertronix kits if i continue to use the 196. i am hoping to find 2 v8's. i think i got a 360 found for casper. and i think i got a 304 and 904 found for "rosie" the 63 440H.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules